Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wednesday Lunch Date at Jill's

Eric and I went to Jill's for lunch yesterday for our weekly lunch date. The atmosphere was okay and so was the food, but it wasn't great. Eric had the Cuban panini with sweet potato fried and I tried the chicken ravioli. The ravioli tasted okay. The presentation was pretty, but the flavor was a bit lacking. When Eric tried it, he said it tasted like hot dogs. And it kinda did. The best part of the lunch was Eric's sweet potato fries. Those were yummy. Everything else, I could have done without.

I think that the thing that bothered me the most was that when I left the restaurant after finishing my "meal," I was still hungry. I'm not usually a lunch eater. Most days when I'm home alone, I tend to skip lunch. But I left this restaurant hungry, at lunch time. Not a good recommendation in my mind. I may go back and give it another try sometime, but not any time soon. StumbleUpon

No comments:

Post a Comment